Class Start Dates
All training classes below meet once a week for 45 minutes and are 8 weeks long. All of our staff use the latest methods of positive reinforcement behavioral modification training. To enroll in any course please call the facility direct at the number listed below. Any questions on class operation call or email our office, thanks!.
23 E 31st St (1/2 Blk east of Mannheim Rd)
La Grange Park, IL 60526
May 17th (Wednesday)
7P Basic/Puppy Level
- 40 years as a professional dog trainer
- 38 years running dog obedience classes
- 37 years training animals for movies, television and advertising
- 37 years of in home training & behavior consultations
- 32 years as Director of Training of the Lyons Township Dog Training Club the largest club of it’s kind in the Chicago land area with a training staff of over 35 instructors.
My staff and I have run classes for the Village of Oak Park for 34 years. The Villages of Berwyn and Batavia for 6 years, Willowbrook/Burr Ridge for 9 years, “Paws In Paradise”, Downers Grove and now our newest location “Amusement Bark” daycare facilities convieniently located 1/2 block east of Mannheim Rd. on 31st St in La Grange Park & “Frisky Dog” 47th St in Brookfield. Class sizes average about 9 students with multiple staff members in each. Our classes are the best value around when comparing cost, class size and experience to many of our high priced competitors.
- Consultation with a couple of animal shelters and several animal hospitals in the Chicago land area.
- I have written articles on dog training for Purina Pet Foods.
- Produced a how to video on dog training titled “Dog Training with Bill Casey”
- Articles written on me by the “Oak Park Journal”, “The Chicago Tribune”,
“Chicago Suntimes” and “The Los Angeles Times”.
- Appeared on WLS/ABC, NBC, WGN, WFLD/Fox television and The Animal Planet as an expert on dog training.
- I have received eight obedience degrees on my own dogs awarded by the American Kennel Club (the United States dog governing body).
With a combined 60 years of experience and schooling my staff and I have formulated a variety of positive reinforcement based classes in the Western Suburban area of Chicago. We offer a variety of private training services and behavior consultations throughout the Chicago land area.